Clayton Tile Services
- Appointments with our professional showroom design staff
- Tile warehouse stocked with hundreds of products for immediate pickup and delivery
- Job-site tile delivery available
- Design specifications for installers
- Access to nearly every major brand in the market
- Technical support for installation and advice
- Access to samples for check out
- Customer support from an experienced staff
Selecting Your Tile
When you are ready to make the final selections for your project, Clayton Tile will consult with you and complete a detailed selection form. Drawings may be included to show design ideas but are not to scale.
Budget and Quotes
Here at Clayton Tile, we work hard to stay within your budget. When you come to your appointment, please be ready with a tile budget amount on the allowances if you are working with a builder or contractor. Once these selections have been made, share the selection sheet with your contractor or installer. They will be able to provide you with the exact quantities that will be needed for your project. We will be able to quote the entire project for you based on these quantities.
Even though our Greenville, Anderson and Spartanburg locations stock hundreds of products for quick pick-up, we have special order products available as well. Placing an order for special order tiles should be viewed as a final decision. There can be no return of these products.
For your commercial tile & stone needs, please contact our Commercial Representative, Paul Wilson. With over 25 years of experience as a technical/design consultant, Paul is available to assist with your commercial project demands. Email Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org.